Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance – Austin, TX
Getting a workers compensation insurance quote can be simple. There are very few questions that need to be asked.
Here is what we need:
- Business Name
- Number of employees
- Description of employee duties
- Total wages including owners and excluding owners
- If you currently have Workers compensation, we will need to know which company you were previously with and we need to know if you filed any claims.
- Owners of the business may have the ability to exclude themselves. You need to decide if as an owner you wish to be included or excluded. If you are a sole proprietor, you will be rated at $52,000 in payroll. If you are an S corp, you will be rated based on what you pay yourself up to $64,000.
- FEIN – Federal Employer Identification Number
After we have this information, we will usually have a proposal same day. If your business does higher risk type work like construction, transportation, and oil and gas, then there may be a delay due to more strict underwriting.